Grace: Part II
In Chester McCalley’s message on Grace, Part 2 of 4, he discusses the four remaining aspects of Grace:
4. Grace operates primarily in Salvation,
5. Definition of Grace - The unmerited and unlimited blessing of God based on the totally adequate work of Jesus Christ
6. Grace brings concrete results
7. Grace is understood slowly and only under the teaching of the Word of God.
Then he adds more to the discussion:
- The characteristics of those who receive Grace
- What are Man’s two contributions? Sin and Weakness
- The Great Paradox of Grace - the more one Sins, the more one deserves judgement, but instead receives more Grace
- Grace is the opposite of...?
- What is Paul’s terminology for offerings?